Gulf Front | Beach Front Real Estate
The communities of Barefoot Beach and Bonita Beach in Bonita Springs, Florida are home to the most prestigious real estate in Bonita Springs, Florida. Due to the proximity to the Gulf of Mexico most homes and condominiums are steps to Barefoot Beach, Bonita Beach and some homes and condominiums have access to back bay estuaries for boating and fishing.
The prices for Barefoot Beach homes and Bonita Beach homes starts at $1,700,000 and prices vary upwards to about $9,000,000.
Pricing is currently from the $800,000 to about $1,900,000 for the condos at The Barefoot Beach Club.
Current pricing for the attached villa homes at Barefoot Beach: $695,000 to $2,400,000. There are no recent closed sales to report.
- Absorption rates for single family homes in Barefoot Beach is currently 3.1 years.
- Absorption rates for condominiums at the Barefoot Beach Club is currently 1.3 years.
Priced for condominiums located along Bonita Beach on Hickory Boulevard currently starts at about $320,000 and caps off at about $1,300,000.
- Absorption rates for single family homes on Bonita Beach is currently 9.2 years.
- Low and mid rise condominiums on Bonita Beach – Hickory Blvd. currently have an absorption rate of 8.13 years.
- High rise condominiums on Bonita Beach – Hickory Blvd. currently have an absorption rate of 3.34 years.
Attached luxury villas at Solenzara are currently on the market, however there are no recent closed sales to report. Solenzara prices: $1,100,000 to $2,895,000
There is one manufactured home on Hickory across the street from Bonita Beach currently offered in the high $200,000’s.
If you liked that post, then try these...
Bonita Springs Real Estate | High End vs. Entry Level on September 17th, 2008
The Latest Report From Bonita Beach on May 26th, 2010
Things to do First Date Bonita Springs, Fl on June 24th, 2008
Another Oil Free Beach Report on July 8th, 2010
Lover's Key Beach Voted One of Florida's Best Beaches on July 21st, 2008
Tags: absorption rate, attached village, barefoot beach, barefoot beach club, barefoot beach real estate, Bonita Beach, bonita beach real estate, Bonita Springs, condominium, florida, home, inventory, Market Report, real estate