Stoneybrook of Estero Golf and Tennis
There is a style of home to fit anyone’s needs in Stoneybrook in Estero, Florida. Your choices: Condominiums, attached villas and single estate homes. Stoneybrook is perfectly a stones throw East of I-75 in the heart of sunny Estero, Florida.
- Stoneybrook is close to shopping, dining, schools, parks, library and entertainment.
- The community is built out – no construction traffic.
- A relaxed community with many amenities.
- Beautiful lush landscaping, water and nature views.
- Public golf course on site with optional membership to the Stoneybrook Golf Club.
Stoneybrook is minutes from many of SW Florida’s favorite conveniences which include SW Florida International Airport, Gulfcoast Towne Center Mall, Miromar Outlet Malls, the new International Design Center, Germain Arena and only 20 minutes to the white sugar sand beaches of Bonita Springs and Bonita Beach.
In addition, the new Estero Community Park and Estero Dog Park is only 4 miles away.
Stoneybrook currently offers resale homes and was build by US Home.
- Condominium homes in Stoneybrook are priced from the high $100,000′s with square footages that begin at 1,160 sf of living space, with car port parking.
- Attached villa homes in Stoneybrook are priced from the mid $200,000′s with square footages that begin at about 1,300 sf of living space, with a garage. Villas without pools can be retro-fitted with a swimming pool in the future.
- Single family homes in Stoneybrook are priced from the high $200,000′s with square footages that begin in the 1,500′s and go up to over 4,100 square feet, depending upon the model/floor plan.
Stoneybrook of Estero amenities include:
Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Community Center, Fitness Center, Library-Reading Room, Gated, Home Owner Association, Playground, Manned Gatehouse, Sport Court, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Tot Lot, Volleyball Court, Bocce Courts, Horse Shoe Pits.