West Bay Club of Estero, Florida
One of the gems of Southwest Florida is located in Estero, Florida. West of US 41/Tamiami Trail, West Bay Club is in good company of only a few communities, such as Pelican Sound, Pelican Landing and Bonita Bay that can claim that distinction.
West Bay Club is unique in the fact that it is bordered by Estero Bay and the Estero River and offers a natural sense of Old Florida with all the modern comforts and amenities of a prestigious golf community.
Amenities of West Bay Club of Estero include:
- Large tennis facility with eight Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Swimming – Junior Olympic Pool
- Swimming – Children’s Pool
- Fitness center
- Bay House
- River Park with boat Access to Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico
- Children’s Playground
- Designated Dog Run
- 1.5 mile 12-station Vita Course
- Organic Herb and Vegetable Garden
- West Bay Beach Club – Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico on Little Hickory Island
Golf at West Bay Club Features:
- 18- hole Pete & P.B. Dye Designed Championship Golf Course – Audubon Signature
- Golf House
- Driving Range
- Pro Shop
Homes in West Bay Club are offered in a variety of styles and floor plans built by both custom home builders and production builders.
- Single Family Villa Homes
- Single Family Estate Homes
- Carriage/Coach Home Condominiums
- Luxury Tower Residences – Jasmine Bay
- Single Family Vacant Lots – Preferred builder cooperation requirements
The residences of West Bay Club are situated with views of nature preserves, golf courses, lakes and estuaries. Many preserves and wooded areas are set throughout the community. The neighborhood of West Bay Club is quiet and offers and up close look at nature. The streets are lined with grand father oak trees, preserve areas are protected and the community is set well off of major thoroughfares.
The location of West Bay Club is perfect for those looking for a short drive to the airport, FGCU, Bonita Springs’ gulf beaches of Bonita Beach or a quick trip by car or bike to the Coconut Point Mall. West Bay Club is also just minutes to I-75, Miromar Outlets and The International Design Center.
Call Chris Griffith today at 239-273-7430 for a current list of inventory of both resale and new home in West Bay Club.